Wednesday, May 12, 2010

partime job


i preety desperate need money right now.
i need partime work to pay all my :-
school fee transport fee , to buy new books and for my own pocket money for every month..


I tried to think of a logical solution that could explain how am i going to pay all this?
a solution that excluded the assumption that I was insane enough doing partime job while studing.
but i have no choice, i had to survive by myself without depending on my parents.

so today.. im glad coz i had been accepted to be work again..
I admit that I have no experience with working while studing.

But after think about it twice, it just seems logical…

money and knowledge have to be somewhat equal…
as in, one of them can’t always be swooping in and saving the other one.
they have to save each other equally..


thanks god for today..im glad..

No comments:

Post a Comment