Friday, April 23, 2010

I only need you to be happy.


Of course, I’ll always love you… in a way.
But what happened the other night made me realize that it’s time for a change..


I did know this before- every time I spent a day with u was only going to add to the pain.
What’s the point to all the pain?
If im hurting you so much, how can i be the right thing for you?
what was the point of our twisted love story if its only a sadness and pain?


now i could see every mistake I’d made, every bit of harm I’d done,
the small things and the big things. Each pain I’d caused had ruining your life.
and hurt you so deeply, time and time again.


maybe without me is the best and will make your life better,
You can have your way. My way is always wrong.
You can go on with your life without any more interference from me.
i will not disturb u. i will not brings problem into your life.
absence of me will make your life happier.
because i only bring sadness into your life more than a happiness.
It will be as if I’d never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment