Thursday, April 22, 2010

why did i turn to when the only person who can stop me from crying is the one who is making me cry?


As i sat here..
i was trying to think of all the times you hurt me and made me cry..
Hoping and wishing that i will stop needing u.. But it didn't..
Because all the times I could remember were the ones when you showed me that you cared..
I didn't want to believe that you ever did u walk by me everyday and say hello..
say goodmorning and goodnight everytime i wakeup and sleep.
Everyday you take time out to listen to me. You talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me, and have fun with me..
Well, I talk, smile and laugh too,


but now,i keep myself silence..
without any news from u.


yet, every breath that i take i wonder where you are and what to do:(
but,its hurt me deeply when u said that im just ruining your life
i bring alots problem into your life and im just burden u.
i have no choice other than keeping my self silence.
because the absence of me will make your life much more better.


i just want u to know,
i have nothing else other that u ,
because u re my life and u re my everything.




syanaloveualotsH:(

2 comments:

  1. Hola Baby gurl, i have been wtching ur blog everytime. it seem u love the ''H'' very much ya.
    wat a lucky guy, he must be regret if he know,that he hurt the pity gurl who love him very much.
    The ''H'' really a bad guy ya, why u love him so much? do u think worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading anyways,
    yeah i really love him so much and i dunt care whether its worth it or not . sigh

    ReplyDelete