Wednesday, June 16, 2010



lastnight i was sending this - i miss you friend and t'caree- to all my friend..i feel like i miss my old friends and my old school..
sumeof them call me back.. and sumof them just ignoring me..
i know i was like..not really a good friend at all..
but yet.. i stiill i miss them..



i slept at 5am lastnite..again..

sometimes i wonder would it be just imposibble if I could sleep well for just one freaking night?



today my off day.. i was missing my friends there espically mya and jing

i really did like them. they was someone I could easily be friends with.



and currenty... justin bieber- baby

i start to smile to my self when i heard this song..



andd i miss EC friends...

and good bye to priyaa.. hope that shes will sucess at MMU..
goodluck girl:)



and goodbye to someone too. and goodluck too..

and I couldn’t stop the gloom that engulfed me as I realized I didn’t know how long I would have to wait before i can see you again after this..
i wish that u can spend with me more time before u go:(
yes indeed.. i miss you too




I know i was wrong all the time
like i am the magnet for trouble.



im promise going to fixed my self and not going to complain..

but as i say all this i guess i just violated the treaty..

No comments:

Post a Comment