Thursday, July 15, 2010

the day

sometime i wonder why people that easy be friend with is the one who going to leave.
jing, my bestie had been terminate from that company, its a damn pathetic situation.
my work place getin bored and bored each passing day.. the manager was like be there in the shop everyday=.= i wish i could pick up a gun and shoot the manager.haha.
but its just ridicilous. haha



EC is more better eventhough its kinda bored too.
the art class is damn fun..
i started to draw something with i never did during my secondary school.
haha. i start to colouring and drawing..
i tought that my hand cant do such a things like that.
but yet, hehe its still works.:)
incredible.haha


I felt like – like I don’t know what. Like this wasn’t real.
he went to PERAK already..
I could feel the addiction sucking at me, that i wanted to keep him near me..
but i cant. i miss him alots.
sacrifice is what i need.
hope that hes doing fine there<3>

i havent watch eclipse yet eventhough i was the one who eager to watch it before. sigh-
edward cullen<3.>

No comments:

Post a Comment